Patient Swimming Scheme
We are happy to announce that Newton Place Surgery and Faversham Swimming Pools have come together to produce the Patient Swimming Scheme!
This scheme is now available for Faversham Medical Practice patients, too.
The Patient Swimming Scheme is for Newton Place Surgery and Faversham Medical Practice patients currently living with chronic pain or a chronic condition, it entitles the recipient to a reduced entry into Faversham Pools. Please read the Terms and Conditions. The scheme can be accessed by completing an eConsult or by going into the surgery to collect a referral form. Please remember to take the form with you when attending the pool.
The pool is only accessible under this scheme during the following days and times:
- Monday: 12pm to 1pm
- Friday: 12pm to 1pm
- Sunday: 8am to 9am, 12pm to 1pm or 3pm to 3:45pm
Terms and Conditions
- The scheme is available for Newton Place Surgery and Faversham Medical Practice patients only.
- Patients must be over the age of 18.
- The scheme supports the named individual only.
- Patients must be identified as receiving health improvements by engaging with the scheme.
- Patients must be committed to making a long-term lifestyle change and be ready to start a programme of NEWTphysical activity.
- The scheme is not free. Half price adult entry, £4 for every referred patient over the age of 18.
- You are entitled to only one referral. It is not appropriate to be continuously referred for the same condition.
- This referral form is valid for 12 weeks only from when it is signed by the practice representative.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to ensure their own safety whilst in attendance and inform pool staff/lifeguards of any conditions which may affect their performance.
- Term time only.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.