- Salaried or Partner
- Minimum 6 sessions per week up to full time
- Competitive salary
- BMA contract
- 18,000+ patients
- Partnership Owned Premises
- 9 partners, 6 salaried GPs, 4 advanced nurse practitioners
- Training practice with links to the newly opened local medical school
- Research Practice with active clinical trials running all year
- Supports Development of Portfolio Careers
- EMIS web, Docman 10, EPS and eConsult
- Daily Clinical Meetings/Peer Support/Mentoring
- Highly Skilled Nursing Team, Pharmacists and First Contact Practitioners
- Workflow Optimisation
- Medicines Management Team
- Rapid Home Visiting Scheme
- CCG Clinical Leads: Cancer, Child health with maternity, Prescribing and Quality
- Specialist Clinics: Dementia, Depression, Dermatology, Minor Surgery, Ophthalmology and more
- Weekly MDT meetings with community team, social services, consultant geriatrician and social prescribing
- Faversham PCN
Great links to London, quiet small market town and nearby Kent beauty locations
If you would like to be part of a supportive progressive practice with an excellent range of nursing and administrative support, then we would like to hear from you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.