- Abbey Physic Community Garden - A Community Garden in the heart of Faversham, offering a healing space for all, regardless of age, culture or ability. Helping maintain or improve physical and mental health and wellbeing, build diverse skills and confidence, reduce social isolation and connect with their community. Through their commitment to equality and diversity and provision of inclusive services and support they aim to break down the stigma of mental ill health and build understanding and empathy. It's not just gardening, there is Faversham Men's Shed, Community Kitchen, Creative Crafts and so much more.
- Faversham Umbrella - In the heart of Faversham, their vision is to support our local community by providing a vibrant and safe environment. Working together to help increase independence, self-esteem and confidence. Providing friendships, activities and training. They provide facilities and activities for everyone, in a safe and non-judgmental way, for companionship, friendship and support. Whatever your experiences are, they are here for you to help improve your well-being. They hold weekly activities for everyone to join ranging from singing, art to yoga and crafts to name a few. There are computers available for use where the Internet can be accessed and a well-equipped workshop where amazing handmade woodwork items are produced. They hold monthly workshops and training sessions. All activities and training are free for attendees.
- FCS Talking Therapies - In Faversham. They can help you if you are struggling with low mood, worries, anxiety, depression or relationships. Explore the website to see how the different services they offer, could help improve your life stresses or worries.
- Medway Puzzles - An Autistic Charity connecting families together across Kent and Medway. Their aim is to bring families together to share experiences, meet people and spend social time with others who understand them. They want their members to have fun and feel comfortable. They also accept families and adults with other disabilities.
- Live Well Kent - Provides free mental health support for younger people and adults.
- Red Zebra - Offering services which enable people to be involved and active in their communities, and to remain independent in their own homes.
- Take Off (16+) - Supporting people with mental health problems to improve their well-being and live happier and healthier lives. Most of the services offered are in the form of self-help groups which are either “talking” or “doing” focused.
- Samaritans - An organisation you can ring at any time of the day or night. They'll help you and listen to how you're feeling. They also have a self-help app.
- Ieso Health - One To One Therapy.
- 10 Days of Happiness - This program helps you learn simple daily actions which are proven to give you a boost and help you feel happier. Every morning you receive a message with a new activity, you write your response to each day’s activity and these simple actions boost your wellbeing day by day.
- Action For Happiness - A registered charity and a movement of people taking action to create a happier and kinder world, together. Providing daily actions you can take through the app. There are online groups, courses, groups you can attend and so much more.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.