Families, Parents / Carers & Pregnancy
- Young Minds - Practical advice and tips on supporting a child or young person, from supporting them in the cost-of-living crisis, how to encourage them to open up about their feelings to dealing with mental health services. They also have a Parent Helpline and Webchat who can provide support and support if you are worried about a child or young person.
- MIND - Supporting a young person can feel really worrying. You might be feeling overwhelmed, scared or unsure what you should do. MIND can help you with ways to help yourself or find support for yourself, supporting a young person who is living with a mental health problem or experiencing something difficult.
- Tommys - A pregnancy charity to support, care for and champion people, no matter where they may be on their pregnancy journey and supporting those who have lost babies.
- MindEd For Families - Safe and reliable advice about young people’s mental health, created by experts and parents together.
- We Are With You - Free training for parents & carers, Mind and Body in Kent offers free training to help you learn how to manage risk and explore strategies to best support a young person who is self-harming or at risk of self-harming. If you are unable to attend any of the events, or these are fully booked, please call 01795 500882 or email email@example.com in order to express your interest and be placed on our waiting list.
- Medway Puzzles - An Autistic Charity connecting families together across Kent and Medway. Their aim is to bring families together to share experiences, meet people and spend social time with others who understand them. They want their members to have fun and feel comfortable. They also accept families and adults with other disabilities.
- NELFT - The All-Age Eating Disorder Service (AADS) for Kent and Medway is a specialist service. Our service aims to bring hope and confidence, through help and support, to those who have an eating disorder, to enable them to take back control of their life by overcoming their eating disorder. The minimum age for referrals to this service is 8 years. To refer please complete the form at the bottom of the website.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.