Patient Group Minutes of Meeting, Reports and Surveys
The minutes of the Patient Group meetings are below - please click any of the individual links to open the document.
Minutes of Meetings
Newsletter / Update Reports
Patient Survey 2019
The NHS England and the Newton Place Patient Surveys were discussed. Newton Place had good reviews on the NHS England Survey scoring above average percentages in most areas.
In the Newton Place Survey there were lots of comments and suggested areas for improvement such as:
- Frail patients queueing for the urgent care clinic
- Installing information screens
- Advertising appointments available for NPS patients at Faversham Medical Practice and Estuary View Surgery at weekends
- Routine appointments are usually available, on average, in 2 – 3 weeks; there would only be a 6 week wait if a patient is requesting to see a specific GP.
- Books & toys are not available in reception due to infection control.
The Practice will draw up an action plan from the Patient Survey to present to the PPG at the next meeting.
The Staff will be given feedback from the survey and plans put in place. Overall the survey was felt to be positive and better than the previous one.