Ordering a repeat prescription
Problems accessing your Patient Access account?
Before you call us.
Other Ways To Order
- We no longer accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
- We DO NOT prescribe medications that dentists have previously prescribed. You would need to go back to your Dentist for these.
You can request repeat medication as follows:
- Online via the link at the top of this page. Just complete the online form and it will be sent to us electronically
- Via our online form
- Tick the items required on the tear off sheet that you receive with your prescription and hand it in at reception or bring in a written list of medicines required (please note, during the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a post box in the surgery foyer where you can post your requests. You cannot drop into the main reception area!)
- Write to us, including a stamped self addressed envelope, and we will post your prescription to you
Prescriptions will be available for collection from the surgery after 3 full working days. If you are collecting your medication directly from a pharmacy then please allow 4 full working days.